Do you know how to prepare a household budget? Learn the ABCs of building a budget so you to have control over your money, financial well-being and your peace of mind.
Workshop will include these subjects:
• Understanding the components of a budget
• Banks vs Credit Unions
• Income vs Expenses
• How to track and prioritize your expenses
• How to save money
Who should take these workshops? Women who…
- Want to know how to build a budget that works
- Want to save money for the future
- Need to put their minds at ease about finances
Suggested class size: maximum of twenty (20) participants
Workshop length: 90 minutes
I provide all materials. Participants will receive a free giveaway.
Please contact us for rates and questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gioya McRae at 862.216.4025.